In today’s digital world, social media has become the key to unlocking consumers’ shopping activities and drawing in potential new clients. If your company’s social media presence feels a bit lacking, it may be time for a tune-up.
Below are the best ways to grow your self storage company’s social media presence:
- Identify your audience – this will define your company’s voice, the type of content you post and your posting schedule.
- Be human and relatable. Social media is meant to be fun. Don’t kill the vibe by being overly stuffy.
- Pay close attention to customer service and proactively engage with your followers whenever possible.
- Use data to tweak what works and get rid of what doesn’t.
- Don’t focus your content on the ‘hard sell’. Use your social media presence to answer consumer questions before they are asked or offer solutions to a problem instead of immediately pitching your service.
When you need help boosting your social media presence, look no further than Digital First. Our team of marketing experts can help you restructure your company’s content plan, build your social media presence and increase interest in your company. For more information on our digital marketing services, visit our website or DM us for your free online audit.